1. Add water as needed – do not overfill. (only water a fully charged battery)
2. Always keep electrolyte level above separator protectors.
3. Keep vent caps tightly in place.
4. Charge battery on properly matched charger.
5. Allow battery to cool down before placing it back into service.
6. Keep battery top clean, dry and free of foreign objects.
7. Keep battery and truck cover open during charging.
8. Batteries produce explosive gases, keep flame and sparks away from battery.
9. Do not discharge beyond 80% (1.140-1.160 SP.GR.).
10. Report any problems or damage, minor problems can become major ones.
11. Good battery care is not a luxury, it’s a necessity!!